Monday, March 19, 2012

New place to explore!! :D

Hey fellas,

It's been a while. I know. I'm always late for everything :P Especially updating my blog. I'm gonna tell you guys what happened after i moved to Beijing. Here's what happens:

- I spent my last day in Japan by hanging out with some of my friends. That whole day felt so fast, and funny from the way i remembered it actually.

So, that day, me, tsuno, maya, chi_chan were suppose to meet at Rink, a mall near my place. We're gonna take purikkura. But since my phone's not working anymore, it was hard to meet 'em ya know. I was the one who came to the mall first, then chi_chan came.. we're suppose to meet another maya (we've got a lot of friends named maya btw) so let's just say, the one i wanted to meet was maya1. We couldn't reach her.
Chi_chan and i made a few calls, but it didn't work. We were like walking around the mall for 30 minutes but still couldn't find her. Then, we decided to watch a movie without her. It was mean, i know -_-

We watched "Sanctum" about 2 hours i think. After we went out, we met tsuno and maya2.. we were really surprised cause they said that they tried to call us but we didn't pick it up (we were watching the whole time) so then we explained.. and took the purikura. We chatted, walked around the mall and stuff, long story short after we were about to go home.. maya1 called us. And she said she was waiting at the different part of the mall. Me and chi_chan felt soooooo guilty....

Evening, around 7 pm me and chi_chan went to Maya1's apartment. We said sorry and stay there for an hour. We took pictures and walked in front the hotel since it has a nice few. It was fun... i was so sad because i knew, after that night.. i couldn't be able to see their faces, or this lovely island again.

Maya2, Me, Chi_chan, Tsuno♥

Chi_chan, Me, Maya1
We were trying to jump in this picture, but as you can see.. it's so FAIL hahahah

- The day i'm leaving, the hotel was so damn crowded.. Raisa's whole classmates, my friends, and devi's friends. It was crazy. I promised Xiu that i will be at the airport by 10. And because of this un extraordinary people, i was late hahahaha. I reached the airport around 11.30 ish. Xiu was freakin mad at me. But, meh.. it was okay after 5 minutes HAHAHA. I talked to a lot of Garuda's crew there.. it's funny cause i never had a real conversation before.. except for my dad's assistance, cause they will be around every time. The conversation i had with them was lovely.. every single person, they were so nice. And offer me a place to stay if i ever come back again to Japan♥

- Beijing!!!! i'm arrived. The first thing i've said was: "i couldn't see the blue sky :(" oh well hahaha. Beijing reminds me of Jakarta. But, here, they have like the tallest building evaaaa~
We couldn't find an apartment for a week. Cause my dad really wants our opinion too so he had waited for us to come to Beijing. We kept changing hotels till we find the right one to stay. We explored Beijing... in a way :P

Oh and yea.. we can't open FB, twitter, youtube, BLOGGER, or any exciting sites here. Probably bcause of the government doesn't want the people to spread news on what's happening in china trough those websites.. maybe. I'm using VPN here so i can open it. I've got the VPN, after we got an apartment. So, the apartment i live in now is a new apartment. Every time my friends asked me "where do you live?" and when i answered, they gave me the face. The "Was there even a place called ****** in Beijing?" kinda face -_- Even the taxi drivers doesn't know as well.

- School.. so far, i had a lot of fun :) There's a program this school for every new students. It's like, you need to learn in a different class for 6 months, and the class will be in Chinese. By the end of the semester, we need to chose wether we want to continue to the chinese class or IB class. This program existed to help the foreigners to go to university in China or go abroad.. i like the basic idea, but honestly.. during that 6 months class.. i learned nothing. It was... crap. HAHA. The teacher always mad, they came to class and spent the whole 45 minutes to yell for something we did and wasn't really worth-to discuss about. I'll give you an example, one time.. my friend came to the class late, 5 minutes late.. and the teacher yelled at my friend for 45 minutes just for that damn 1 thing. It's stupid.. so we didn't really study. The only REAL class we had was chinese. With this cool teacher, unfortunately he's a patient guy.. so he handled us well :)) (not that i'm trying to say that we're trouble)

Class is more interesting and fun, after we through with that class. I'm an official 10th grade now (finally T.T) hehe, and i considered myself lucky cause i've got 2 indonesian classmates. A guy and a girl. The guy speaks english like water, and the girl speaks chinese as if like it's her mother tongue. And for me.. i speak 40% indonesian 40% english 20% Japanese. And i can't use one language at a time. FAIL. hahahaha -_-

And here in Beijing we actually have a lot of indonesians. Unlike in Japan ._.
The people are productive here.. and funny mehehe :3
I like living here..

It's been 6 months now.. DAYUMN it's fast. When i was in Japan i felt 6 months like 2 years -_-

Umm umm.. starts talking random stuffs

Beijing doesn't have spring. So now's suppose to be spring but it snowed yesterday. How weird is that =_= and most of my friends says after winter is gonna be summer. The temperature changes fast so i need to be ready. Hell yeah this country's weather's weird :))

Ummm... It's 12.30 am now.. i'm gonna go to bed.
Or i would die for tmrw's class.. or today's class hehe. Kay,
Sleep tight!

Wan an♥


No comments:

Post a Comment