Saturday, September 19, 2009

体育大会

 Today is a historical day of my life. Want to know why? cause today is very amazing. I have a lots of fun today, i don't even remember about my pain!!
 So today.. i was late. heheh. But when am sit in class, everyone glad that i came. And a few minutes after that, we went to the grand. We brought our chairs, towel, and our bottle there. We put our chairs and then we prepared for entering the grand (starting the event).
LATER
 After we done with ceremony and stuff, we start the race. Starting from 80m run. And that's my turn. I was very nervous. And you know what? i've got 5th place, and there's 6 peoples running. So i considered myself slow. Well yea it's okay. This is just for fun. Nao also ran for 80m, and she got 1st place, cool huh? she's the greatest.
 Then we go on with other races. And games. It was very very tiring! really.. the good thing: i didn't fated out or nose bleeding, bad thing: am getting tanner by the minute.. T.T
LATER
 At 12.00, we took a break. We ate lunch. I was eating with chi-chan, hinako-chan, nao, kae-chan, a-chan, n miki. I told Nao that mbak ani came to school today, and she was like "whooaaa! i wanna meet her!" lol, you should seen her face, it was like she's gonna meet arashi or somethin' hahaha ^^ when kae-chan n others hear about this, they showed me the same reaction.. haha ^^
LATER
 After we ate luch. We gather with our club. Art club won't run at the race, cause it's.. art club. We just designed stuff. Other clubs were changing their sports wear into their club's uniform. U should seen track field's uniform. It's really short!! wow!
 While waiting for other clubs, katou senpai-the coolest girl-in school-and-so-tomboy talked to me, i was a lil' bit surprise that she knows me, i mean, i always considered myself as the invisible type. So weird that she knows my name?? let's continue.. i made a promise with katou senpai that we would take our picture together after the event is over. Am so excited, and guess what?(i say this often, so u would probably get used to it, hehe) katou senpai's more excited than me, well good thing to know :)
 Then after the other clubs has finished changing, we went to our chairs. Before we went. Someone from soccer team called me. I think he's 2nd or 3rd grade, he came to me. And say something and i don't even understand --,--
my guess is this:
1. don't forget to cheer me, ok?
or 2. hey, do you know there's ochapa(a leaf from tea, i drank chi-chan's tea at lunch) in your teeth?
i hope he said number 1!!
LATER
 The race between clubs has started. With music from music club, they're entering the grand with their cool uniforms. wow. At this moment, i found my crush wearing baseball uniform.. so cute!! ♥ ♥
When the soccer team comes, i heard someone says "aah, there's vina chan" i hope they didn't say that. *SKIP
so, the race has started, they doin' rire~. At first round, basketball won the race, And at 2nd round, the track field team's won. Isn't it obvious? :)
LATER
 After that, we saw the race between the fastest runner in our class. They were really fast! maya joins this race, she's got the 5th place, but i gotta admit, she's awesome back there. About a few minutes later, they continued with 向洋操 it's a traditional game at my school. So the rule is:
1. you gotta run with your jumping rope
2. then you get into a bag, and jump (in indonesia, we call it 'balap karung' and in japan, we call it 麻袋, what do you call it in your country??)
3. race using a can. There are cans with rope in each side, you have to step on the can, and you have to move it by pull up the rope)
4. jump over the.. eh, i dunno what it's called. even in my language --,--"
5. get into the net
6. go to the finish line
pretty tough right? it's cool thou.
LATER
 After all the race is over, we continued with attractions from boys. They were awesome. They did some danger tricks but somehow they made it. Everyone-the audience clap their hands really loud, i could barely hear it out of school. Then, the dance!! we played as best as we could. Everyone starts to say "whoaaaa" when we used our cloth. We close the event with a ceremony. At the end, our senpai told us the result of the game, my class loosed. And we just laughed at each other :)
LATER
 Before went home, we brought back the chairs etc right where we started from. This is really necessary to me, the teacher should do this, cause we were really TIRED!! but we did it anyway. And because of this, i didn't got the chance to take a picture with katou senpai.. huaaaaaa... X'( [i blame the teacher] >:D


No comments:

Post a Comment