Friday, September 11, 2009

What a great day?

 Ok, so, today at sport period, we practiced for 体育大会(sports day), we played a game--i don't know how to say it, but the game was like this:
1. you have run with your friends(1- 4 people) while bring a stick to the rubber con, if you made it there, you have to turn there and go to the other con.
2. You have to comeback to the place u started, because your classmates waiting for their turn too.
3. If you did that, the person who holds the stick in the end side will lower the stick, so your classmate can jump over it. And the other 2 person who was in the middle, will wait in the end of the row. After that, that 2 person who ran can switch their job to those middle person. The person who has run can sit. Now, the 2 of them higher the stick(everyone will duck at this time) they have to reach the next players who's waiting in the front of the row, then give it to them.
4. And then, it goes on until everyone got their turn.

pretty complicated, huh? i think it would be much easier if you saw the game. Yea, i think so --,--

 The funny thing was (look at #3), when the stick comes, one of my friend name Takida(everybody says he's a  loser, cause he has a biiiiiiiiiig biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig head) anyway, this guy felt down with an.. um, uncomfortable position. How can i say this politely? ok, i got it. DIA NIBAN HITOMI-CHAN!!! ok, there i say it ^^
everyone was laughed very hard. And so did i, i can't stand it, it's tooooo funny!! Takida just blushed, and went away, aww, feel bad for him, but he also laughed, so, i guessed he don't takes it seriously. As for Hitomi-chan, oh well, she couldn't say anything. I think we all know why.

Later
 I didn't go to club today, i was sooo tired. So i went home. And guess what? I found my Mbak Ani in my house!! Mbak Ani= Ms. Ani, she's the one who take care of me since i was a born, until now. She's my everything to me. I'm so glad that she's here! now i can eat her delicious foods and share stuff bout boys, haha.
 And that's not it! i also found my skateboard!!(my dad bought it for me, in China), And foods from my grandma for Lebaran. Speaking of lebaran, i also got 3 new shirts from Vicra's mom(my elementary school pal)
 This is soooo great! I can't believe it myself. I have such a great life ^^~

P.S i doodling all day, am not sure why, but if you see my notes, its almost filled with my doodles on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment