Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sedih.. hiks :'(

 Dear blog, it's 1 o'clock in the morning.. But i can't sleep!! cause i'm sad.. Even thou today i went all day.. i was supposed to be tired, but what? this feeling.. or my brain--won't let me 
sleep! >.<

I'm sad.. true..
because..

not because a boy..
but my friends..

 My Indonesian friends.. they're about to go back to Indonesia.. and never coming back.. (when? it's next april actually) for you "it's still months away, no need to worry" for me "IT'S LIKE TOMORROW!" i can't believe this.. i can't let them go.. (i don't want to be self-centered but.. this case.. i really don't want them to go..) i love them so much.. i can't believe this is happening..

 guess my friends are right "dimana ada pertemuan, pasti ada perpisahan" i hate that that's true..



No comments:

Post a Comment