Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sometimes Life Is Unfair.

 Hey blooog! i was supposed to post this like days before, but i didn't have much time, so... I'm gonna write it now anyway.
 I wanna tell you about what happened on 10.10.10 at 10 o'clock. So, That day.. i went to Kobe Plaza. There's this ceremony went on. Actually, i lost my elementary school's best friend this summer. It was really really sad. We spent everything together. Her name is Kamei Saaya. She's the smartest Japanese kid i've ever met in my life. She passed away because she got sick. It was really unfair you know.. The good people always died. My mom said that some people gone for good. To inspired us. But i always thought that it's UNFAIR. What i get is, God always takes away what we loved the most. Well, i guess that's how it goes, huh? It's always been like that and non of us can change it.
In this ceremony, i was kinda surprised by the fact that Saaya's mom still remember me. I thought that she forgot. The last time i saw her is when i was in the 1st semester of 7th grade (quite a long time ago) and we only met once. That day, when i went there, me and most of the students in my school took a sit in the room when the ceremony held. After i put a flower on the desk and about to take my sit, her mom cried while greets the guests. And when i walked by, she said "Vina chan arigatou" and her tears fell out. I didn't say anything tho, i didn't even dare to see her face, cause i know, if i saw her i will cry like shit. But i cried in the end anyway -_-"
 Saaya's dad gave a speech about the moment when Saaya's got the pain and the moment when she's about to.. yeah. It was very sad, everyone actually cried back there.
 Oh yea, her dad told us that when they look at Saaya's backpack, they found her summer break's hw. And there was her english hw. A short essay about self introduction. She wrote that she wants to be a doctor.. to help people. But she didn't make it. It's really disappointing because i know that, a person like her.. a person like Saaya could actually BE one! She's smart and she got everything. Of all the people i just don't get it WHY did god take her away? :(
 So yeah.. 10.10.10 full with tears.
Saaya chan, if you could hear me.. we miss you so much. I hope you're alright. See you in heaven :')

No comments:

Post a Comment