Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DAY 2

 Hari ini agak capek daripada kemaren. Hari ini gue sama Xiu spent our time inside the staff room. Kita kerja di bagian sayuran kali ini. Tadi gue sama Xiu tugasnya, mindahin wortel2 dari kardus ke plastik, trus taro yg udh diplastikin ke tempat sayuran. Selama kerja, gue sama Xiu disuruh make white-uncool-hat-that-makes-us-look-like-a-grannie and an apron. I look stupid -_-" and you know what, the cool dude i told you before this post, he saw me. He was smiling and said something.. i forgot i was too busy looking at his eyes XD  anyway, he saw me wearing the uncool hat. And i was like nodding and smile and i... was really embarrassed. The end.
 I'm kidding, it's not the end. The point is, i was really shy whenever i see that dude. And i did great today, me and Xiu finished everything before
 2 o'clock.
 After work, i picked up my lil sis at her kindergarden. On my way there, i saw my poster on the school board. I was totally happy! yippie! oh yea, i saw my poster at Family Mart too. I'm kinda proud
 to see my poster everywhere :) :)
My Nanny looking at the school board.
Oh look! there's 
my poster! xD





introducing, my hyperactive, tomboy, yet adorable..
the one and only..

Raisa Cicelly Nareswari

My lil's sis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment