Monday, November 8, 2010

DAY 1

 Hey blog!!!
 Today i worked at Daiei! from 9 am 'till 2 pm. Only 5 hours and it turns out to be VERY fun!! I thought it would be tiring and hard because i can't speak Japanese really well, but i was wrong. There are many foreigners who works there. Many chinese, actually. Cause i work with Xiu, she understands what the people said.. and for me, i face this kinda situation all the time. Like in JSL, everyone is chinese. So when they talk "!&^%#&!!$~@*%#*!!" i was only s m i l i n g :) b-i-g smile :D Man, it felt like i was in China. But the good thing is, they talked to me in Japanese, and they were nice :)
 So what i did at Daiei.. i organized the consumption, rearrange the places and checked the expiration dates. Kinda complicated at first, cause we need to have a sharp eye, but i think i did fine at the first day.
 Oh yeah! and there's this good looking guy who taught me everything! he's young, i think he still in college.. he smell's good and.. omg he's so cool! xD xD xD (oke lebay, sorry) anyway, he's reeeeeally nice! i think i'm blushing back then. Hope my chick didn't turn red.. hehe aww he's so cool xD
 So i guess, i'll work for 4 more days. Wish me luck guys :)

At Night

 When my parents got home, my dad gave me and my sister dvd's we wanted thanks to his friend. My dad's friend is staying in japan for a couple of days, and he brought us things that we want for my family. He's really nice. And.. the exciting news is.. I FINALLY GOT STEP UP 3D AND THE LAST SONG'S DVD!! YATTAAAAAA!!! So damn happy!
I had a great day :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment