Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Art Museum

 Holaa! Today i went to Art Museum in Fukushima, near Osaka. I went with my friends, well actually, i went with the person who's in art club. It was really fun! Maya my friend picked me up at 8.40, then we gathered at the train station. We came first, we met Maeda senpai, she was waiting for us. We saw her from backside, and maya said "is it Maeda senpai? she looks really cool" lol ^^
 I have to admit, after all my friends has come, i realized that our club is really fashionable. Especially our captain, Asami Kushida, she wore a purple shirt, yet has a square motive kind a way, and pink pants, and wears a pink hat. WOW!!
 Then, we took the train to Sumiyoshi. After that, we went somewhere.. oh well i forgot the name ;)
 After we arrived at Fukushima, we walked to the museum like for 5 minutes, it was really tiring and hot! >.<
 We separated into a few groups, each groups has one person who wears a watch. And that was me, so i went with Maya, Saori, and Haru. We take a look at the statue, picture, etc. We also seen a mummy! and a copy of Monalisa! it's the first time i saw an Art like this.. 
  At 11.15 we went to the library, we took a rest there. Some senpai were came too. We talked to each other until 11.30, then we gathered again at the teacher's place. He(the teacher) asked about this trip. And after that, we took a lunch outside the building, at the park.. i think.. There's many students from other schools, and dove. We play with each other. I'm not sure why, but when i spent my time with my club's friends, i feel really happy, they're treating me like they're own family ^^ (Is it because they're japanese?)
 Oh well, then before we come back, our teacher knows that we're feeling hot. So he bought us some ice cream!! yatta!  I know i'm not feeling well, i catch a cold since yesterday, but who am i kidding? who can resist such a delicious ice cream? (lebay deh --,--) ^^
 After we finished, we went home. We took the train to Sumiyoshi. On the way there, i played japanese game with Maya, Saori, and Haru. I forgot the name, but i won all the time.. lol ^^
 Anyway, we have to say goodbye to Maya at Sumiyoshi, her house is in Nada so she have to take the other train. Me and the rests took the JR train. Makin lama orangnya makin dikit. Akhirnya tinggal aku, miyagawa senpai, Saori and Haru. We went home together, but we separated again at the mall (the train station is next to the mall, so if we want to go back, we have to walk trough this mall.)
 Then i went home by myself. I'm soooo tired! but it was really fun!!!!! XD

Q) kenapa jadi make b.ing gini ya?? --,--"




No comments:

Post a Comment