Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday: the last day on the week

 I'm so glad this is the last day of school(for this week) I'm soooo in a big trouble you see. Not about the picture i posted yesterday whichi've deleted it, BUT b'cause i forgot sooo many important things. Dejavu huh?

Things i forgot to bring, again:
1. Rapport.
2. Summer Vacation homework's.
3. A paper(i kinda have to design the cover for music council's book)that i supposed to give to Yuka this morning.

 But, the good thing is, i can asked for another paper, then drew it for her, i mean, for my class. 

Later
 Di sekolah hari ini p.e(physical education) nya 2x, kayak kemaren. Hari ini latihan dance nya udah belajar formasi a, i, u... yokatta, ternyata renshuu nya lebih cepet drpada yg
 aku bayangin ^^
Trus pas p.e yg kedua, kls 1-3 udah nyusun barisan juga buat lomba nanti. Tapi sedihnya aku kebagian lari paling pertama.. karena barisan aku paling depan. Well, good thi
ng nya aku gak di paling pinggir, tapi di tengah. (Ada 8 orang setiap barisannya, aku urutan ke 3 dr kanan)

Later
 Hari ini aku nggak ikut club lagi. Padahal udah seminggu, haduh.. alasannya sih mau buat pr, tapi nyampe rumah aku gk bisa dr laptop aku, n my blog of course. Anyway, pr aku yg belum selesai cuma 4 lagi sih:
1. Bikin report ttg science project yg aku bikin (Science)
2. Bikin essay (bhs jepang)
3. Bikin puisi (bhs jepang)
4. Bikin koran ttg Kobe (IPS)
 Itu aja sih pr yg belum selesai. Tapi kayaknya ngerjain itu dalam 2 hari, kayaknya bakal selesai kalo gak istirahat. Kenapa? karena apa2 harus di translate ke bhs jepang dulu. N belum tentu email yg aku kasih ke translator aku langsung dibaca n langsung di reply. Translator aku kan sibuk? 
 Iya aku tau, kalo mau bikin kayak gini harusnya kan dr jauh hari. Pas Summer Vacation kan 2 bulan, cukup donk, malah lebih waktunya? Iya iya, tpi aku spend vacation itu untuk les bhs jepang di HIA and ke China AND ke Indonesia. "Kenapa harus ke china?" well, untuk pertanyaan yg itu, ask my mom --,--

Tomorrow's plan?
 Still dunno what am gonna do tomorrow.. besides doin' my undone homework, i think am gonna clean the house, and um.. after that, maybe i wanna read some cool novels; 
. like "Emily the strange" i kinda have a crush on this book recently, hehe, it's a cool book ya now; 
. and.. Amelia's middle school survival guide by Marissa Moss. I bought this novel at the airport on my way back to japan. And it's a packet with "Emily"
. and maybe i wanna do my chores (am not sure bout this thou)

Bad News:
 I found my DIARY on my PARENTS DESK!!!!! semoga isinya gak di baca deh. Mom said that she only saw my picture with cut(choot)--my best friend. What a relive. The annoying part is when Devi(my sis) take my diary wherever she founds it. And  not just it, she also read it!! *sob

P.S
 Today's my aunt's b'day, "HAPPY B'DAY TANTE IGET! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! hope you buy me a mie ayam! LOL" ^^

 OK, i think it's enough for todays post. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment