Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whoaah busy!

"Dude, can't believe it, am busy again. Just like old times, don't have enough time to write my beloved blog. There are 2 things that i cannot leave behind.. 1. Study so i could get a better high score in this semester, wether for japanese school or indonesian school. 2. write my feelings n my day in my blog. I guess i have to choose 1 of 'em, if not i won't made my target for this year. Hard time. Hard time."

 Anyway, today i went to club. I was afraid at first, cause i thought the leader will mad at me cause am not often went to club. But, when i step my foot in that art room, senpai tachi surround me and says "long time no see" etc that makes my day, oh well, one of the reasons i like Japanese school. They're all very nice ^^
 I also went home with Kushida senpai(the leader of my club) today. And guess what? i found out that she lives in the same mansion as Maya Shibata!! and that means, i have a lots of seniors live near me. (neighbors) Too bad the
y didn't live in Koute(own house). If that's happen, i would play and meet them every time!
 Oh, and, i gotta go, still have to finnish this undone summer homework, see ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment