Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I can't tell am lucky or not today?

 This morning, when i pick up Nao n Maya, i found nobody's in the lobby. At first, i thought i was too early, cause it's still 7.23. But! when peoples started to walking around, i had a bad feeling that i've been left behind. Or in other words, they ditch me! but i just read my novels for a few minutes, incase they show up. And guess what? Nao n Maya didn't showed up! i was really confused. And then suddenly, Nao's mom n Nao's sister--Kiho stands in front of the lobby. I pushed the handle on the automatic door so they could come in. And right doing that, Nao's mom started say things that i barely believe. "She already went to school" (incase you want to know what she says)
 I just said "HEEEEEE???" and then took my bag, n walk to school. Not in the Mood to go. But then Nao's mom ran to me, and asking me questions like "how long have you been waiting?" "there's no one there right? did you met Nami and Mako chan?" (Nami n Mako's also my friend. But different class. Nami is Nao's classmate, and Mako is Maya's. Back at Elementary school, we were close. And since j.h.s we went to school together. But if Nami and Mako has a morning practice to do, they usually left early.. like this morning for example)
 Arrived at school. I saw the clock, and it was 7.35, wow, i've been waiting for 15 minutes.. why did it feels like i've been waiting for.. um, ever?!!
 Nao standing in front of my class, talking with Ayumi. She was surprised to saw me, and so was i. "Did you went to the mansion this morning?" and i just nodded, she says "SORRY!!!" but, i just went to class. I was supposed to change my uniform n went to the court to practice. But, like i said Not.In.The.Mood. So i stayed. Prepare my text books n stuff. 
 Then i saw Maya. She smiled n came to me. Guessed what she said? she said "I thought you went with Nao" what the? So Nao left ME and MAYA?? how come? haha.. oh well. That's that.

 Today Ayano sensei came to school. I was so glad she came. I could ask every stuff that i dunno.
 Oh yea, am not really sure about this, but i think my science teacher likes Ayano sensei. Bcause, he always stared at us(me and Ayano sensei) and, when i left her(doin' science stuff with my friend) I heard Oshumi Sensei talked with Ayano sensei. My science teacher talks a lot, but Ayano sensei just replied with "oh really?" "really?" "haha" LOL, i wanted to laugh, but i just smiled. Hope no one sees me acting kinda weird.

 Anyway, i didn't sleep enough yesterday, so i was a little bit sleepy. (After prayed this morning, i did my "undone" summer homework until 6.00 Am. So, i want to sleep early now, i don't want to yawn at class. It's kinda embarrassing to me. So, Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Capek om ngartiinnya
    Tapi keren yah hari2 kmu
    G seperti om
    Mulai membosankan dgn skripsi yg g jelas junjrungannya
    Pesan om: nikmati masa2 skolahmu, jadikan itu knangan indah, krna stlah kuliah, smua akan brbeda ^_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks ^^
    sorry, sebenernya ada beberapa kosakata bhs indonesia yg aku gk tau (yg cuma aku tau bhs inggrisnya) sedih deh.. gara2:
    1. waktu kecil kebiasa berbahasa inggris (wkt play group aku di tumbletot)
    2. semenjak tinggal di jepang, bhs indo nya jarang dipake (cuma dipake di rumah)
    makanya aku rata2 post nya pake english.

    n thanks pesannya ^^

    ReplyDelete